ASPRS Potomac Region Annual Meeting & Dinner Rescheduled!
2001 International Drive
McLean, VA 22102
*** Rescheduled *** to Sunday, February 12 from 5:30-8:00 PM
Door Prizes Added!
Registered attendees eligible for door prize drawing, compliments of ASPRS:
1. Manual of Photogrammetry, Sixth Edition ($175 value)
2. Airborne Topographic Lidar Manual ($150 value)
3. Glossary of the Mapping Sciences ($50 value)
4. Meeting Environmental Challenges with Remote Sensing Imagery (Priceless)
Registration Deadline is February 8
Payment will be done through on-line registration
ASPRS Member: $20
Non-ASPRS Member: $30
Social Time – 5:30 pm
Guest Speaker, Mr. James H Frey – 6:00 pm
Dinner – 6:30 pm
Introduction of New Board Members
State of the Region Address
Presentation of Awards
Mr. James H. Frey’s distinguished career in the geospatial and imagery industries includes positions as General Manager of GE’s Spacecraft Division, President of Itek Corporation, President of TASC Incorporated, and Senior VP at Litton Industry. As President of Itek Mr. Frey made a statement at the US Senate’s Select Committee on Intelligence hearing on commercial imagery in November 1993. Mr. Frey will be speaking about his experiences in business and policy development for the commercial imagery industry.
Dinner: 6:30 PM
The family style meal includes:
• Spinach and artichoke fondue and bison meatball appetizers, house salad bowl and Wildfire chopped salads, spit-roasted herb chicken and cedar-planked salmon entrées, redskin mashed potatoes and balsamic roasted vegetables, and triple layer chocolate cake and baked apple skillet pie.
• A cash bar is available for individual purchase of beer, wine, and cocktails.
• Dietary requirements, such as gluten free and vegetarian meals, can be accommodated if known in advance please.
Event POC: Evan Brown
The American Society for Photogrammetry and Remote Sensing–Potomac Region’s Annual Meeting and Dinner provides an excellent opportunity to learn about past and future activities planned for the Potomac Region, as well as information about board membership, and networking with members across the region. It is also the region’s traditional event for inducting new board members, and honoring departing ones.
Hope to see you there!
Mr. Evan Brown and Mr. Joe Governski
Region Directors, ASPRS Potomac Region